Sunday, June 10, 2007

So, last Wednesday I had so much fun because I was able to hang out with my great friends Laura and Lisa, whom I have'nt seen in forever! We had so much fun going out to dinner. I laughed harder than I have in a long time. We had fun talking about the good ol days. Even back to when we were all in the same ward with eachother. That was about ten years ago.

Here is the three of us. I look like I could eat them! haha! I probably could.

Here is Lisa!

This is Laura's girl tylie! She is a crack up!



I thought this pic was funny, we were trying to take a picture of ourselves, and this is what we got! We we're cracking up! How were we so off?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O that looks like so much fun!! Its always good to see friends that you haven't seen in a long time!! And you don't look like you can eat them, you are such a nerd!!

Shums said...

Whatever skinny mini! Did you know I lived with both Lisa's and Laura's sisters??

laura said...

Haha! Regan I laughed so hard at your comment about eating us. You are so retarded skinny girl! At least you don't have an ugly emo hair cut!