Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Babies, Weddings, and more Babies

So my sister Marlee had a baby boy a few weeks ago. His name is Cannon, and he is super healthy and cute!
Then, I had a baby shower at my house for Desere my sister in-law. She is so cute, and we are all excited for her to have a baby girl in the next month or so. Cathleen, my mother-in-law was the best party planner ever. She did such a good job getting everything together for this party. These were the cupcakes we made. we did get a little sprinkle happy, but I love sprinkles!!!
Then, that same day, I had a wedding shower to go to. My cousin is getting married at the end of this month!

2 comments:

Shums said...

you DO love sprinkles!!

laura said...

Looks like the baby shower was a success! Good job putting it together even though you showed up in yoga clothes!