Sunday, March 16, 2008

Update

I haven't updated in a while, probably because I haven't been up to all that much, but here is some pics anyway!
First Nate had his appendex taken out!!! He had appendicitus that was caught early (Thank goodness) He was fortunate enough to learn from both Camille and my experiences to realize that his stomach pains had to be appendicitus, and that is why they caught it early. He had a rough recovery though, who knows maybe it wasn't so bad and he was just milking it in front of me so that I would baby him haha! Just kidding, he wouldn't do that. In fact I had a hard time getting him to just relax and recover, he wanted to do everything on his own. He kept telling me how much respect he had for me because I not only went to our reception the day of my surgury, but that I got up and got married the next day.

So yes, now Nate and I are appendex less, I think he just wanted to be more like me.

Before Kinzi and Emily headed back home after their visit, we went out to breakfast. I love these girls!!! If you read Kristens blog you saw that we started a sewing class on Wed. Thank you Linda!!!!! You are so Awesome!!!! Linda, Kristen's mom is teaching how to sew. We are so lucky to learn from the best. Right now we are doing these cute burp clothes (Attention all expecting mom's if you invite me to your shower, I will be honoring you with my new talent, please don't look too closely at the stitch, I'm not a perfectionist)

This one is for Marci, I kept telling her this was going to make the blog, apparently she didn't care! We went out for dinner with Loren and Carrie a while ago, it was really good, if I remembered the name I would share, but I totally forget. That is our waiter in the back
Happy Birthday Will (Nate's dad) we went to one of my favorite Mexican places, Macayo's yummmm! (however being that last week I ate mexican food 9 times, I must admit, I can go with out it this next week, ok I already know that's a lie, so maybe just once or twice instead of 9) And lastly this was cute pic of my mom and dad I took the other night. They are so funny!


10 comments:

ASU fan said...

Mercy Hospital is very quick. Poor Nate was in surgery within four hours of arriving. He was very lucky.

Stacy said...

Oh that picture of your parents is too cute. I love it. Regan I can't believe you said you haven't been up to anything...it looks to me like you have been so busy. I am glad to hear Nate is doing better.

Unknown said...

Well I will look forward to some burp clothes (i'm totally kidding) Good for you for learning how to sew that is awesome!! Thanks for the update and the pic's.

Laura said...

That is a cute pic of your mom and dad! I am with you on the mexican food! I could seriously eat it all the time. Poor Nate. Did you play sick baby?

emmielou said...

Yeah a new post, I live for new post since I have no life. =) Love all the pics. When are you going to sew me one of your specialties(string lingerie) haha I'll never forget that night, it's pretty much priceless. Hey, word on the streets is your mom and pop might be going to Germnay with my parents, Maybe you could hide in their suit case. Love ya

Travis and Marie said...

glad Nate is feeling better. That definitely sucks as you already knew. :)

Jake and Lynn said...

I can't believe you're both appendix less. It's great that He had a smooth recovery. The burp cloths you made are too cute. I really missed you this weekend...did you find out if you are coming up for the blessing? Let me know I would love it!

Posey Cowart said...

why does your life always look so fun and why am I not a part of it! LOL. poor Nate! What are the odds......

Marci said...

I am so happy you take such great pics!! By they way I will be coming back to supervise the sewing!

The Gibbens said...

how fun! Makes me miss the land of good mexican food- enjoy every bite for me! Good that you're learning to sew- I just had to add sleeves to my girls Easter dresses, and i don't have a clue about sewing- my mom guided me, thank heavens! Glad that Nate's recovering- now neither of you have any excuse when your stomach hurts... right?