Sunday, July 13, 2008

girls night out

So I've really had a fun time getting to know the girls in my ward. They are so fun, and seriously crack me up! My really good friend Sabrina got the whole group together to go to Oregano's. It's sad to me now because Sabrina has now moved away to California. We are all going to miss her. Well anyways when we went there, our wait was like an hour!!!! We were all starving. So we ordered appetizers while we waited.
This is me and Jenni
Here is Sabrina and Heather. and no heather is not in my ward, but she used to be before she moved to the QC. We crossed paths and were in the same ward for like 2 week before they moved, it would have been cool if they would have stayed longer.
Here is Sabrina and I. I think we were trying to be sexy, but honestly I have lost all my groove. Someday I'll get it back. haha!!!!





1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey Regan. I totally know Jenny. We grew up in the same ward together. She is seriously the cutest girl ever!