Sunday, August 24, 2008

Miss Stacia!

One of my best friends, Stacia came to visit me. It had been over a year since the last time I had seen her and I am so grateful that she came to see me. It's so crazy how even though time passes, when you get together with good friends it just seems like yesterday that you last saw them. Everything goes back to the way it was. Here we are with Ryan in my kitchen. It was nice cause she really wanted to go out and be single and have fun, Since Ryan is in the singles scene he knew all the fun places and could take her out with his friends.
We had a little reunion one night with girlfriends from highschool. We went to BJ's!! I love that place! Amy and Sarah
Stacy and Kristen
Our group minus Posey, she had to leave early to go to Georgia early the next morning
Oh and this could easily be the best part of the night! Umm, yeah I'm drooling right now.
Stacia and Jess!


Ok this is just a side story that was really funny, We drove a whole 2 blocks to go swimming one day, when we went to get out of the car, the magazine had MELTED on stacia! Are you kidding me? Only in Arizona.....

7 comments:

laura said...

Oh I miss Stacia and Jessie! I am glad to see that Stacia is wearing more than just black now. She looks so pretty! Tylie misses you!!

The Gibbens said...

Girlfriends are the best! Glad that you got to get together- Stacia looks great! All of you do- have fun- and try not to melt like the magazine did- summer is getting done!

dan and ashley said...

we're going private- leave me your email address on our blog- mascorros.blogspot.com
ashley

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha look at stacia's legs....hahaha i cant believe the magazine melted on her. crazy!

ASU fan said...

Stacia is so much fun. Glad she got to come back to town.

Chance and Sarah said...

Sorry I couldn't be there, I was out of town. We do need to get together for another girls night though. Let me know when the next one is.

emmielou said...

Thanks my dear. I will call you next week. Jonathan gets here on Saturday, woo woo, so we should plan a date night. We never get to do couples stuff because we don't have many couple friends in Germany.