Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy and Obsessed

If you don't know already So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite show!! If you don't watch it, you need to. This year and last year a group of fans and friends would get together each week to watch. We would have so much fun. I'm so sad its over.





We went all out for the finale. We got all decked out in 80's dance gear and then danced around and had a photo shoot.





O my gosh. These pics are so gross. It's a good thing that I have no shame cause seriously If I did I would be really embarrased. Hope you enjoy and don't barf.



9 comments:

laura said...

Ew where the heck did you guys find those nasty leotards! And how are you guys jumping so high. I love those pictures!

Unknown said...

NASTY??? ouch Laura! jk. I LOVED personally loved them. Thanks for making SYTYCD a blast!

Ali said...

Oh My Heck - THAT IS SO FUNNY! I love weird parties! It's a good thing you have good friends, because that's not something you do with just anyone, is it? Maybe in a few months I need to have an '80's party... :)

Carrie said...

ummm.....well.....yeah? truly I have no words to describe how this post makes me feel. :/

Carrie said...

Regan thats why I love ya.

ASU fan said...

You girl's still got it. How'd you jump so high. Loved it.

Larvin and Ashley said...

Thats a nice camel toe you are rockin!

Marci said...

I am sad I am not in these pictures. Great times though!

Jake and Lynn said...

Why are they gross I totally have that same leotard?
I wear it ALL the time...