Thursday, January 8, 2009

September Part 2

I hear wedding bells!
In September Nate and I went to Utah for Kyle's (Nate's little brother's) wedding Kyle and Lindsey had a beautiful ceremony in the Mt. Tempenogous temple.
Lindsey was so beautiful, and her dress was so cute.

Here are Nate's grandfathers


Here are Nate's twin uncles Lynn and Layne



and here are Nate's adorable grandma's The happy couple!
Our cutie Nieces! Love them!

The Wright's

too cute!

All the girls!Tell us how you really feel Jay. haha!Here is a picture (Not a good one) but of all of the great grand kids on the Walker side of the family. Notice they are all girls. So our little guy is going to be around a lot of estrogen. Hopefully they don't bully him too much :-) After the Wedding I went to meet up with friends and family in Utah. We hadn't been to Utah in forever, so it was so fun to see everyone! Rachel, Nate and I met up at Applebees with her boyfriend and his friends. We laughed so hard.
I got to spend a lot of time with one of my favorite cousins ever... Ashley!Ashley is a mommy of two, and it is so crazy to see her in her element with her kiddos. They are so good! You are such a cute mom Ash! Miley wasn't too thrilled when we sat her on the motorcycle at Lindsey's work Your hot Nate!!Say What???? Since when did I have a shoe named after me. One of my Utah highlights was meeting up with all of my family The Rohde's
Here are Ashley's parents, my Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Gary, behind them is my Aunt ArlyneWe got together at my favorite Hires Big H. You'll never guess who that is next to Ryan and I... it's my biological father. Crazy huh! Good thing Ryan knows how to lighten the mood. I'm not sure if Ryan made it more awkward or less awkward, but that's Ryan for you


We got Rainer to flex his muscles with Ryan. haha!
Ryan and Cheryl, need I say more! haha! I love this girl! Then Mckinzi invited us to the event of the weekend. The BYU game. It was so awesome, I had never been to one before. the crowd was so fun!
It was really sunny that day and we just had so much fun! Thank you so much Kinzi! GO MAX and DENNIS and GO Cougars!!!
Back at home, Nate and I went with the gang out to Cheese cake Factory for Kristen's Birthday! Happy Birthday Kristen!

7 comments:

laura said...

No way! Is that seriously your biological dad?! How did you meet up with him. That picture cracks me up with Ryan!

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like a ton of fun. You cant even tell your pregnant. Im so jealous. It looks like a bunch of your other friends are pregnant too that will be so much fun for you.

ASU fan said...

It's about time you blogged. Looks like fun

Jillonnie said...

I heard you were prego I had to come over to your blog and see! I would like a side view of yourself posted soon. Congrats, welcome to my world, its fun, most of the time anyway!

Larvin and Ashley said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for coming and hanging out even though you had a busy schedule. I miss you already but I am trying to come out for the baby.

Travis and Marie said...

What the! I need to check your bloggy more often....congrats on the prego! I am so so excited for you....what are the details, or better, what post can I look on to find out, gender, due date, etc. How are you feeling? You are the cutest...I am so excited for you to be a mom! love you! -Marie.

The Gibbens said...

Guess what Regan... YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?!?! I didn't know this... Lynn didn't bother telling me and I hadn't checked your blog for a while (that's my bad) so CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sure do love you- are you excited? That's awesome- i'll check your bloggity more often so I'm in the loop-ish... - Trish