Friday, February 6, 2009

November

I know, this is getting lame how far behind I am, but I promise that I'll be caught up soon. Anyways, November was fun. As far as pregnancy goes, I was in my 4th month. Just out of my first trimester, and eating like a mad woman. Well I've always ate like a mad woman, so imagine that and times it by 100. I really am so lucky because I never got sick throughout my pregnancy. In November I was in that stage where my tummy was getting big, but you still couldn't tell too much if I was pregnant or just fat. I used clever disguises like scarfs though, and that really helped. So sorry, no belly pics in this post.

My order is backwards, but oh well. I guess we'll start with Thanksgiving! We had it at my parents house and I was really bad at getting pics ( I was too busy eating), but here are a few.
My mom and I


Marlee's inlaws

And you know Turner was all over the desserts!

In November Nate and I took our Niece Raylee and our Nephews Turner and Cannon out to the Phoenix Childrens Museum. It was actually really fun and perfect for all ages. I was afraid they were too young, but actually there is a lot there that is geared to just their age. I totally recommend going there sometime.
Here's Raylee with her doll

Cannon in the car section

They have a huge play kitchen and grocery store. The kids loved it!


This was my favorite, the little ones got a little scared at first, but there are thousands of these noodles hung from the cealing and you just run through them.

Even the big kids can have fun!!!

Raylee girl!



Mr Turner! He was all over the place, it was almost impossible to get a picture of him, but he had a blast!

Then at the beginning of the month, Kristen had a baby shower! It was seriously so cute! Lynn and Marci did AWESOME!!!
I was so happy to hang out with Lynn and her adorable little family! Annabelle is a doll.
Some of you might remember this sign. Go class of 2002 haha!

Kristen and Linda!
Poor kristen wasn't feeling good that day. But she hung in like a champ:)
The cutest thing was the cake they had for her. It was adorable. I was a little pregnant lady made of frosting. Seriously that thing was edible. I felt like I was on Ace of Cakes.
And that's a wrap!! Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for December!!!

4 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

Looks like you had a great November. Now onto your December.

Larvin and Ashley said...

I miss you too cuz!

Unknown said...

Fun times!! Raylee is so cute!! What a fun aunt and uncle you and nate are!! I won't tell Addie she might be jelous:) Take car and see ya in a few months:) I can't wait to see you since you won't post any prego pictures!!

ASU fan said...

Who made that cake? That was very cool!