Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blush Party

So most of you know my good friend Rachel Foulger. Well not too long ago she started her own line called Blush www.toplessundershirt.com It's these undershirts that will never ride up, which serve many purposes including the cure for the infamous plumers crack haha!!! Anyway Rachel is in town from Utah and we decided to do a get together where she will bring all her inventory cause I know a lot of people have wanted to see how these work in person. Anyway the party is at my mom's house this Thursday at 7:30 I'm getting pizza for everyone so let me know if you can make it and if you need directions. Either way it would be fun to just hang out with the girls :)
These are awesome if you are pregnant




Or not pregnant!





1 comment:

Ali said...

Hey Regan, a fellow blogger told me she didn't get an invite for my blog, so I was just going down my list of bloggers and giving invites to any who aren't already on my list. If you want an invite to view my blog (private) just send me an e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com If not, no worries, just didn't want to leave anyone out.

Cheers!
Ali Taylor