Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mr. Personality

This is just a little shout out to my little man. He is my light and did I mention he is hilarious!!!!
This kid is a crazy ball of energy, and I'm serious about that statement.
The funny thing is that he was just born with this big personality. He's super independent, funny, happy, active, and really is a good good boy. However, there's one other adjective that describes my little man, and I mean this in the best way possible but hes a little brat hahahahaha!
Well this is an older pic he was 9 months and would make this hilarious faceNotice in all these pictures, all the drool! Yes that is another trait that he has had since birth.
These next pictures are more recent and the fact that he is either without a shirt and many times only in diapers should not be surprising. He's dressed this way 80% of the time haha, I know I'm white trash, but I have my reasons. 1) This is the messiest and drooliest boy you ever did meet. 2) MAybe this is normal, I'm not sure but this kid has some active intestines. I'm talking at least 3 bms a day. Sorry tmi.

Winston is starting to look like Daddy more and more




So let me tell you something about Winston, clearly he loves his daddy. And when I say loves I mean LOVES his daddy. All day at home I here "dadda! dadda! daddy?" The funny thing is he said mama maybe for a day and then stopped. Call me crazy, but I really think he won't say mama on purpose now. I think he does it to drive me crazy!!!! Hands down dadda is his favorite. In fact I'm sure after this picture he pulled my hair bit my nose and then screamed to have daddy hold him instead!!!! Oh well NAte's my favorite too:) I can't blame him




Here is Winston being a ham as always



He always does this squat and laughs! I love it!!!








look at that drool





He always walks with his chest out! It's so funny










He loves putting bowls and things on his head!
Silly Silly boy!!!!

Just chillin!
Love you buddy! You are one of a kind! And I wouldn't trade your for anything

4 comments:

ASU fan said...

Those are the cutest pictures. He is going to give you a run for your money!

The Brennan Family said...

Drool and all that boy is CUTE! : ) You look great, hope to see you soon for another mini reunion! : )

ASU fan said...

Time for a new update!

laura said...

haha those pictures crack me up! Except the one where his two bottom teeth are biting his upper lip, that is just scary looking! Don't worry Tylie only liked Dallas too and he is still her favorite I'm pretty sure!