Sunday, July 8, 2007

So 4th of July was so much fun! We had an awesome bbq with steaks and everything at my parents house. My mom even set the table all cute!Here is me and my about ready to pop sister. Just a few more weeks.
After my parents house we went to Laura's parents house to swim. It was fun to hang out with everyone, but we just barely missed Lisa and her family. I was so sad about that!
Gosh Kristen, I make you look even darker than you already are.
The boys had fun playing basketball!

Little Tylie, loved being diaperless. Her and Baxter were best buddies!

Laura with Tylie!The girls! (What the heck Heather, I thought we were going to be white together, but I totally out whited you)

8 comments:

sarahjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahjohn said...

Nate and Regan!
This is John. Ya I know... (oh my gosh, that is so silly that John leaves messages on our blog and not Sarah because blogging is sort of a girl thing), Well Sarah works all the time and I am at home doing nothing, plus Ret and Scott Slade are doing it so I figured I can too.
You guys are the ultimate comment leavers (well, probably just Regan) and we like to read them all. It looks like you're all having so much fun.
also, I am coming into town on the 27th of July and wanna hang out!
Keep up the good commenting,
JT

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Regan!
I miss you!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun on the forth. I wish we could have been there! We went up to Newport for the week, and guess what! Jamie got engaged! Crazy huh! Well, I'll talk to ya later. Love ya!

laura said...

So I was looking at Blog's and I saw a picture on Lynn's of you guys at Texas Roadhouse and I noticed that the sweetshirt you loved so much of mine you went and got it! I had to think if you stole it from me! Haha. It was fun hanging out. I wish we lived closer. Come to Tucson sometime!

rachel lee said...

Regan has tried to copy us our whole life...remember?

Jake and Lynn said...

Reg, seems like you guys had a blast. I love that you keep your blog changing, because it means I always have something new to look at. I missed you guys on the 4th hopefully all you guys did was sit around and talk about how much you miss me!

Jake and Lynn said...

YES.YES.YES! I love LOST. Jake and I missed one episode my cousin had to fill us in. I love that you love that show.

Unknown said...

HAPPY FOURTH!! Regan I just wanted to let you know that I just sent out invitations to Des baby shower, and so its a done deal, Des has yours if you haven't gotten it. Its Aug. 4th from 11:30 to 1:30 at your house :) So i guess its important that you know. Have a great day and I will talk to you later