Thursday, July 19, 2007

What the mid-life crisis????!!?!?

So I'm at my parents house the other day, and they told me to go look in the garage, and this was there. What the heck is going on here? Anyways Q finally got his dream car. I know it all seems a bit midlife crisis to me too, first the mustache and now this! haha, I love it! He's so excited about it too! It's so funny!
The two dvd players are fun, too bad taking this baby on a road trip would equal in the same price of a European vacation! haha
Nate was even more excited than Q I think!



4 comments:

TheSlades said...

Tight!!!! I'm jealous. That is the car that Brittany said she would drive, but that is way out of our price range. Congrats to Q on his dream car.

Unknown said...

How fun for your dad!! I can't wait to come to AZ and see it, I have always wanted to see inside a Hummer and not look through the window's, but actually sit in one!! Well I have tried calling you a couple times so just call me when you get some time, if you want to talk about the shower, I know I am not doing it, but I was going to tell you about the stroller if my mom or des hasn't already done that!! Have a great day!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Regan!!!
Wow, nice car! I think my mom went through that same midlife crisis thing when she bought herself her little convertible sports car. When they sent me the pictures I thought they were just kidding! Ha ha, anyways, we just decided to come down this weekend! Call me when you get a chance so we can plan a time we can hang out. Miss you and love you!

Stacy said...

OK I know I have been out of the loop, but what the heck your dad doesn't have a mustache any more!!! I can't believe it. Oh yeah and nice Hummer.
Stacy