Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving was so much fun! The craziest part about it is that I realized that I have officially been back in AZ for a whole year! (We moved back last year a few days before Thanksgiving)
Here is a really cute veggie platter turkey that my aunt Kathy made! Don't you love it?
Me, my cousin Marybeth (struttin her stuff), and my mom in the turkey hat!

Mine and Nate's moms (It was pretty cool, cause this year was actually supposed to be Thankgiving at the Wright's, but since Des was on call we just combined everone together, So I had the best of both worlds! I love it that our families get along so great!)
Ryan, baby Q, and Ryan's new friend Lonnie
Big Q and Cannon
Me and Heather
haha, this picture makes me laugh!
afterwards we played games all night. Even I got a little gamed out and that never happens to me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic's looks like a great Thanksgiving!! You guys always do the the funniest food things, like the turkey veggie tray, I love it!!

Shums said...

i love linda! but even more, marybeth!!!!! she has no idea who i am, but i've met the "person stuck in the box" voice many times.

The Reebs' said...

Hey Reg...Haven't talked to you in forever! I just started laughin cuz I remembered when we started givin Sherece everyones number last year....and she still had that wierd chain on her tooth! Hope you're doin good, Tell Marley her baby Cannon is a stud:)Miss you guys! Jacque

emmielou said...

Man, looks like you guys had a blast. Love your moms turkey hat, and I frickin love Marybeth she makes me laugh. But don't worry you'll always be the fav cuz. Remember when we were younger and everyone thought we were sisters. Also remember when I would come spend the night in the summer and one night would turn into a week and vice versa when you would come to mi casa. The good ol days in Regan's basement, haha. Love ya girl

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I love MaryBeth! She taught me so many wonderful dance moves for my honeymoon which me and Max will be forever greatful for! Ha ha! Remember that!?!? Well it looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I missed you this weekend in San Diego! I'm sorry I forgot to text you back with the final score. We won 48 to 27. Well, talk to ya soon! Tell Nate we say hi! Love you guys!