Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Is this cheating?



Since I have been nothing but lame lately, with school, school, school taking over 100% of my life. And on top of that I've been sick and haven't done anything cool for weeks (besides Halloween) I have decided to cheat by posting old pictures that were taken on a trip to San Francisco at this same time ago last year! We went with some of our closest friends that we met while we lived in CA, Mindy and Josh. It was really fun! Here we are at a Raider's Game. What an interesting crowd. This is a must for everyone to do someday in their life. It is just so entertaining.

Mindy and her son Case on a Ferry around Alcatraz and the Golden Gate
Walking in the city
Yum yum! I love this place!
Thanks for letting me reminisce about the good ol days for a while... Now back to reality, back to the books!

7 comments:

Carrie Loren Leah said...

RUBIO! im so glad that you are wearing a scarf!! I love them! But feel gay wearing them in AZ. so whenever Im in NYC i love to wear them!theyre so fun. Yours is really cute too!

Brown Sugar said...

Regan I love the man sitting to the left of you in the top picture. First he lookes like Kal from Keenan and Kal. Also he seems just as confused as I do as to why you would wear pink to a Raiders game and why your husband is wearing a bandana.

laura said...

Woops! Shana and I were talking about how he reminded us of a server we once had named Victor so I got them mixed up! Do you love your hair? I do!

Alison said...

Regan! We miss you so much! Want to come to our Christmas Party Dec. 8th? It will be so fun!!!

Colburns said...

I think For the rest of my life you will be the funniest girl I know! Nice halloween costumes, you guys always know how to have a good time. I teach two night classes 545pm tues at green and thurs at super otherwise I teach wed 830am at super and 945am thurs at green. Take your pick most are kickboxing. The early early ones are cycle. PEACE OUT!! LOVE YA
CHARLOTTE

laura said...

I never did the before and after shot. We only did that for you

Alissa Mott said...

Regan! Its been years since ive seen you! I found so many people from high school on this blog..you and your husband are way cute! :)