Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In loving memory of... My cell phone

I lost my cell phone Christmas eve at the movies, and I'm seriously sad about it, because I had so many friend's numbers in it, some that I am afraid I will never be able to contact again:( I have already stalked the movie theater, and done everything I could think of in order to find it...and nothing!! I am seriously sooooooo bummed!

I think I will be getting a new phone soon (same number I'm sure) but since I have no one's numbers please email me yours.
reganbeatty@yahoo.com

I'll post some fun christmas pictures later!
So stay tuned.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I am so sorry you lost your phone. I just did the same thing over Thanksgiving. We flew home from Utah and I think I left my phone on the plane. I had tons of numbers too and lost them all. I had to do the same thing you are doing with the email thing. Plus I had such cute pics of my kids on my phone. I was really depressed for a few days. No lie.

Kristen said...

I am sorry as well Regan. Now who is going to be the one to call the entire Gilbert High Class of 2002 for our ten year reunion? I was seriously counting on using you as a phone book. Maybe a late Christmas miracle will occur. Scott lost his once and a kid called us a week later to tell us he had it. You never know.

Larvin and Ashley said...

I am so glad that Nate liked his present. I am putting pics of the family party on my blog so check it out.

Unknown said...

Oh Regan I am so sorry about that, that really stinks. Jay and I just got new phones b/c we have been with sprint long enough and I had my phone for 4 yrs and was kinda attached to the old really out dated phone. When I was there, they said that they have a back up of all Jay and my phone numbers now and so if you lose your phone they have it, maybe verizon does the same thing. Anyways I am thinking you still have ours b/c of Nathan, if not let me know!!

Marci said...

Regan I just lost my phone at the movies too. I was so upset that I was yelling at this kid in the parking lot that wouldn't stop making comments at me. Anyways I am sorry for your loss your phone will be missed!