Saturday, January 5, 2008

Better Late than Never!

So I've become the worst blogger, but I want to be better. There are a lot of posts that I am behind on. But here is a big one that I've been meaning to post...Christmas!! We had so much fun! It's a little out of order, but here they are.This was on Christmas Eve. Ryan and my mom, then Ryan tried to show us how buff he is!We took some photos by my moms tree, here is Langdon and HeatherRyan with the "Man"The girlsThis was Christmas Day, We watched the Nephews open up presents and had the best breakfast.
Sorry Cannon, we wanted to see if you would make a cute girl:) We think you are cute no matter what!
Grandpa Q with Baby Q

Then we also were invited to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! I cheated and wore the same outfit that I wore last year when we threw a party like this. Here is Jessie and Rachel

Here is the whole group. Notice that I am the only one looking at the camera. haha!
Here is Jessie and her boyfriend in their ugly sweaters

Me, Adrian and Jess.

After the party we went to Dave and Busters and played some pool. We had so much fun!







13 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! Regan you look like a teacher in your ugly sweater!! Those parties are the best they crack me up!! We wish you guys could of been in Utah we could of snowshoed together :) Hopefully we see ya soon!!

JR and Steph said...

Looks like your Christmas was lots of fun!! We miss you guys!

laura said...

Aw I miss Jessie! Her sweater isn't that ugly. I wish I could have gone but I got to stay home and play sick baby!

Stacy said...

Regan this sweater party looks like so much fun. Mainly because it had tons of people there that I haven't seen FOREVER!! I miss Jessica we have all got to plan a major girls night out someday!!!

Brown Sugar said...

A true J-Strahan siteing. My mind just got blown. ocasionally my eyes fool me and I think I spot her, but it always end up being some other tussel haired girl in sweatpants.

emmielou said...

Love the pics, see ya in a few days, cuz we have to do dinner or lunch while I'm down!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas!! I always love to see the pics you take, so cute!

dan and ashley said...

i just learned my friend has been going on dates with your brother!!

The Mcclellan's said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love your sweater. So what is your plans now that you are done with school. When are coming to visit us again. I know we still need to come visit you. I promise we will. Things are crazy right now. Tell Nate hi for us.

emmielou said...

Hey girl you need to call me cuz I tried calling you and can't get through. We need to do lunch next week. my cell I'm using is 4802398728. hit it up please I want to see you while I'm here.

Unknown said...

Hey Regan:
I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are liking your job?? Hope its great!! Have a great night

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Regan! Your sweater party pictures are so funny! I miss you! When are you gonna come visit me?

dan and ashley said...

lindsay- she works at our fav- gecko grill! i love her