Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here's to you! (beware this is long)

Here's to all of you that harass me on a continual basis! Just kidding I'm glad you push me, I keep meaning to post, I really do, but I've had issues lately. Don't worry you will find out my issues pretty soon whether you want to or not:) I am no closed book, I will gladly share with all of you my daily issues. Here's the thing though, I have ocd when it comes to posting on my blog and I refuse to post out of sequential order, since I haven't posted in forever I must post all of these pics first. These pics occurred before I had issues so I won't dig in to them just yet. Let's just say that this conversation will have to be continued in a later post.

Ok so back to the fun stuff! Here we are with Lud again before he left town!

Don't you think I should be professionally good looking here with my Zoolander face
Cannon (left) and Turner (right) are getting so big, We had a fun bath time the other week in my parents Jacuzzi tub.

Cannon is so sweet (minus when those big ogar hands get the best grip on your hair, face, nose, etc.) I had to post this, because those that know me, know I do not cook. What you may not know is that I try to volunteer every chance I get when it comes time to bring food to enrichment. Why you ask? Well I always try to make friends, cause I'm seriously the biggest loser at church. (Ask Carrie, she can attest) So I figure if I volunteer, people will like me . haha! Well this is my favorite thing Nate makes. It's mozzarella tomatoes, pasta peperoni, and basil with olive oil. I finally tried making it for the first time and it turned out really good! I was so proud of myself!I forced Carrie to come with me, she totally loved it (by that I mean my pasta not enrichment night, Quit being a hater Carrie haha) The best thing ever happened though, this lady that is really cool in my ward came up to me the next week and asked me for my recipe cause she loved it so much. I felt so cool (mission accomplished)

Ok so First Jared was on the wrestling team...fine...I eventually learned to like parts of it. Now he plays tennis. Have any of you been to a Tennis tournament? they last all day sometimes, especially when the one person you are there to watch keeps winning haha. Jared is really good at tennis and it was fun watching him, but wow it was a long day. Luckily we were in Thatcher and split the day up by visiting some of Nate's friends in between matches.



Here is Nate and win cheering on Jared!
Ok this picture is random, but I had to throw it in the mix. At my job there is this lady that sits next to me (well she did until I just moved this week) but anyways it cracks me up because she always tries to give everyone hugs, and her hugs tend to be awkward, especially because they last far to long than what is comfortable. We all laugh about it. but anyways here she was trying to hug one of my friends. I thought it was funny and took a secretive picture. Then... most of you know this already because for weeks it has been on other's blogs, but Lynn Jake and Annabelle came in to town and I seriously had a blast!!!!Here we are at marci's, who by the way not only hosted a fabulous bbq, but has such a beautiful house, thanks so much for having us over) Tricia's husband Jared made the best cheese cake ever, I was so impressed!I thought this picture was funny because it is so typical nate. I asked him to take a picture of all of us as we were sitting and playing games (sorry team girls I totally lost it for us, I knew I shouldn't have had the "cat" card) Anyways what's funny about the picture is that this really was the best one he took and only Lynn and I were looking at the camera.I went over to Marci's blog and of course she had a perfect picture with everyone not only looking at the camera but smiling too! Thank goodness for copy and paste.This picture is also from Marci's blog. We had so much fun, it was too bad Kristen wasn't there this night.The good thing is that we got to see her the next day at the iron man race... (oh yeah Tricia thanks again for calling me out, real cool. haha!)I got to hang out more with baby Annabelle! She is so good and cute!
Go Scott! Seriously this was the most impressing thing! him and 3 other brothers did the race. Man Scott is a machine!!! Here he is after the finish line, he is now a 2 time iron man!

9 comments:

Laura said...

It is too bad Kristen wasn't there!? What about me loser! Looks like you guys had fun, I want that cheesecake!

Shums said...

that post was impressive!! i hope you wore your eyepatch to protect your eye from the computer.

Unknown said...

YEAH!! For a new post, I just have to say that your hair is way cute, love it!! And that I would be really scared of the hugger lady at work,LOL!! I also would like the recipe we are have a BBQ this weekend and I think I will call you for it, it looks really good!! Thanks for all the cute pictures I love seeing them:) ANd I must of missed the part where you have issues, b/c you never got to it:) Thats ok I already know your issues (totally joking) and one more thing I love how you are trying to blend in, with a red shirt like you are an iron man runner, (totally something I would do:) LOVE IT!! I think I just left the longest comment:)

Stacy said...

Yummy that dish you made looks so good. Can you give me the receipe. I seriously love anything with Tomatoes in it!!

Aunt Tawnya said...

That pasta looks YUMMY!!! I want the recipe. I will let you know next time we have a open house. If you ever want to look at the shirts just come to my house. Hope to see you soon. Love you! Post the recipe!

Taya said...

i saw no lazy eye, gissel house, or spaghetti dinner update!!!

Marci said...

Welsome back Regan! I hope you had a great birthday too!! I am glad you won the game for us or at least gave us a great laugh. You and Nate shoudl come over more often so we can play Nertz? (I don't know how to spell it sorry)

Mike and Alecia said...

It was really fun seeing you guys at the reception. We really should hang out. Mike and I are pretty much party animals so whenever you are up for anything let us know. And I don't know about you but I am still really upset about that lady stealing our delicious piece of cake.

The Mcclellan's said...

Regan,
I love the post but you totally have to post about coming out here so I can still some picturs from you. You are so cute, I love your hair by the way. Hey sorry we cant make it Mindy and Josh at the end of the month, Ill be a little busy trying to get use to two kids. Ill try later this summer to come visit or maybe after it cools off, you have to come out and go surfing. Miss you.