Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recipe - Who would have ever though I would be giving cooking advice!


Awe! You all made me feel good about my pasta dish I made. I know some of you asked me for the recipe so here it is. The best thing about this is that it really is easy (You know that is true or else I wouldn't make it) The only problem is that I don't have exact measurements or anything professional. I play around with how much I put in all the time, so you can too!

(this recipe is for a lot of people/leftovers so keep in mind you can cut it in half if you don't want as much)

Bow tie pasta - 1 box (boil and run through cold water so it doesn't stick together)

Mozzarella balls of cheese (you have to play around with brands, there are some that are way too dry, and those don't taste good. The wetter the better) - 2 balls, cut into cubes

Baby tomatoes (cut in half if you want them to go further)

chopped basil (you can never have too much) If you can get fresh basil that is great, but I do it with the basil in my spice rack too and it is still good

Pepperoni - I cut these into 1/4's, These are optional but add a good flavor if you like it, Nate adds Salome sometimes, but you choose whatever you like

And lastly Olive oil, pour in a little at a time, just enough so that nothing is sticky.

Serve cold!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THat looks delicious!! Am I invited to your SYTYCD party. I better be.!

Kristen said...

Um, I love this salad. You better invite me too to your SYTYCD party or else. =)

Aunt Tawnya said...

Thanks for posting Regan. I am going to make it for my next BBQ!
Hope all is well!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

That looks delish!
Hope you guys have been doin well.
Luv you tons!

Alli grins said...

Yum! Your post made me hungry. Dinner last night at Cheesecake Factory was fun! I needed a GNO. Your blog is fun and I loved seeing your pictures:-)