Sunday, September 28, 2008

Camille and Baby Addison

Not too long after we went to OK for the baby blessing, we got the privlige of seeing Camille and Addison again! She is the best baby and I can hold her forever! I had so much fun being able to hang out with Nate's sister Camille too! We always have a good time. I was especially grateful that she didn't strangle me when we went grocery shopping for over an hour for a bbq that I didn't even get enough food for (that story will come later). Some of you may not know this, but I am the WORST and slowest grocery shopper. My friend Carrie to this day will admit that she was most annoyed at me when we went together before a road trip. AAAGGGH I am sorry. Don't hold it against me. Anyways, I hope you guys come again soon!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss in and out. I wish I was feeling better so I actually could of enjoyed in and out and Gecko Grill. I love the pictures of Addie she is so cute. She is getting s big I need to post more!! LUV YA

Unknown said...

I have to tell you, you are pretty annoying to shop with at the grocery store:) I'm kidding, I was just happy Addie was being good, or I might of had to hurry the shopping along:)