Sunday, September 21, 2008

My July

Since I'm so behind, I will do a quick catch up on July!
First, my pretend little sister got married!!!!! I am so happy for her, because now she is finally cool! My whole life I have been trying to give her tips on how to be cool and popular, for a while there I really thought I was beating a dead horse, but not anymore. Yeah Taya, you finally get the cool card! haha! Anyways, kidding aside, I am so happy for her. She and Dennis are so cute!!Did I mention I love Dennis! OMG he waved at me!!!!! Dennis the Mennis Pitta waved at me!!!!Taya, you are so cute!! I love ya girl!!Then my cutie patutie nephew Cannon had his 1st birthday!!! brothers will be brothers, right?
What a cute boy! We love him so much!
We had another birthday in the family... Ryan!!!

Don't ask
I got to meet my future sister in law Lindsey when she came to AZ with Nate's brother Kyle. I love her, she is so fun!

And lastly, Heather let me take a pic of her prego, cause I said it would go on the blog faster than if she did it. Though its totally outdated, I am right. I would tell you how many weeks she was here, but I totally don't pay attention to that stuff. I hate when people tell me weeks cause I have to add in my head how many months they are. Weeks don't make sense to me!





5 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

All of it sounds like fun. Heather looks awesome and so cute pregnant!!!! Life looks great down there in sunny AZ but I can see it in your face that you miss me...you're just dying for me to come visit you! Okay what the heck I'll do it!! Seriously though I can't wait to hang out and see you.

Reed and Hailey said...

Hi Regan,
It was nice seeing you at the game last Saturday! You looked beautiful and happy. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye. I couldn't find ya'll after the game! :) Hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Hailey

The Mcclellan's said...

Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun. I love your little sisters wedding dress its so cute.

laura said...

You are so behind! Hurry and catch up, I am waiting for that video of Tylie! I miss you!!

Taya said...

HAHA thanks for my post!! I am so glad that I have finally earned the cool/popular card. Woo hoo! I loved having you guys here. I can't wait for the day when we get to see you all the time. Who knows when that will be but hopefully soon! Love you guys