Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chihuly at the Botanical Gardens

Wow! If you want to go out on an awesome date night, or you want to impress some visitors from out of town, you have got to go to the Chihuly exibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens. The exibit is here till May 31st
We went with my parents and it was so pretty.
Chihuly is a famous glass blower from Italy. The exibit is all blown glass and at night they all light up. Here are some pics!! Yes all of that is glass strands




This one was one of my favorites, I can't imagine how long this would take to make























If you decide to go, you'll love it!


5 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

That looks awesome. Hey did you finally get off bed rest? I hope so. If not hold in there. Hope all is well.

JR and Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JR and Steph said...

Wow that's really cool! I didn't even know that was here. Oh and you are the cutest prego lady ever. I hope your feeling ok, the last few months seem to last forever but it's worth it. We can't wait to see your cute little boy.

ASU fan said...

Go to the exhibit at 5 p.m. so you can see it in the day light and then see it when it gets dark. It is beautiful.

Reed and Hailey said...

Awe thank you! We're both excited...me more than Reed! :) His is a mix of excitement and fear! :) He'll be fine. We find out next week what we'll be having! I can't wait...I just know this week is going to take forever. :(
Congrats to the both of you! You look great by the way! So cute! Our little ones will be close in age we'll have to get them together sometime. :) Hope you both are doing well. Tell Nate hi for the both of us!