Monday, April 13, 2009

February

Well I really need to get all caught up, especially since this baby is going to be here in no time (NEXT WEEK to be exact. I know I am lousy at keeping you updated, but I'll tell you all about it in my next post, let me take care of this first).
Ok so Valentines weekend Nate took me on a not so romantic get away to Prescott. The reason I would not refer to this as romantic is that we were there to support his 2 brothers in their State wrestling tournament. It was fun to be there with family and watch all their matches, but I will say it is no fun to travel while being 6 months pregnant. It really isn't fun to sit all day in bleachers either, but I survived. It was snowing there, so that was fun.
Nate went to college at Embry Riddle in Prescott so he took me around a little bit. We stopped at the mall one day and I got to learn something I never knew about my husband. Apparently, in college he worked for a short time at the mall. And of all places, he worked at Things Remembered
HAhahaha, I was laughing so hard. He went up and was trying to see if they remembered him, (he only worked there for like a few weeks) He kept telling the sales lady that he was the one that engraved a bunch of the displays.



We got home from Prescott on Sunday in time for my mom's Valentine's dinner. She loves decorating and doing fun stuff for the holidays.



Here's everyone that was there besides Nate and I. I felt so miserable and ugly that night that I would not let anyone take pictures of me.


Us getting ready to eat.
Brielle with her Valentines rose. How cute is that?

mom and daughter

My mom with Brielle
Here is me that night. This is why I did not want any pics of me. I felt like a cow if you couldn't tell by my body language. If I could go back, I would tell myself to just wait cause that was nothing compared to being 8 and 9 months prego.

A few weeks later, I was actually feeling good so I took some pregnancy pics.
Here I am at 29 or 30 weeks


The week after, I took some more pregnancy pics. This time we tried to be all fancy. I made Nate join me.
First we compared tummies, Nate's still trying hard to keep up with me.

I made Nate do the heart on the tummy pic cause I think its so cute. His heart shape is a little deformed though. At least I got him to smile. He was so mad the whole time that I was making him take pics with me. He hates taking pictures.
Here I am 30 week pregnant
My mom's uncle Lud came into town again. He is so cute. He is 88 and looks amazing. I hope I take on his genes.


That's a wrap

4 comments:

laura said...

Haha! You and Nate crack me up! Love the picture of you on the ground. Oh I know my baby on my blog is freaky!!

Travis and Marie said...

I love your pics...and you're lucky if you only had one night that you felt like a cow! You look so cute....you are a darling pregnant girl! Good luck next week...I'll be thinking about you.

ASU fan said...

I want Nate to engrave all my stuff!

ASU fan said...

Lud is actually 88 not 79!