Friday, May 7, 2010

bye bye 2009

I know I know, I'm rediculously behind. One day I'll catch up though, I promise.
Anyway the remainder of 2009 was so fun, especially because Stacia came to town for the first time in years and this time I got to finally meet her boyfriend Nick, whom I totally give my 100% approval on. These New Years babies, Jude and Winston had so much fun on NYE hanging out

Stacia was able to meet Winston for the first time when she came into town. Whinny Pooh loved his auntie Stacia

It also was Nick's birthday




Sleepy boy










Grandpa and Winston













Winston hangin with his girl Brynn











2 comments:

ASU fan said...

I was shocked to see you had put something on here, keep workin on it, get caught up!

Laura said...

Yay! A new post! You are like half a year behind but at least its something! Brynn and Winston make such a cute couple :)