Friday, May 21, 2010

last one, I swear.



I know I said goodbye to 2009 in my last post but there was a monumental event that I need to post.
YES! We made it 5 years in December!!!!
in 2004 I married my best friend
I can't quite say it was the best day of my life... Lets not forget that I was a little out of it. (If you didn't know I had my appendix removed the day of my wedding. Hence the pics of Ryan and Nate feeding eachother our wedding cake and the pics of Nate and I dancing in a wheel chair)


I'll definately never forget our special day(s)
I know you never read this, but Nate, I love you and your the best husband and father in my eyes!
Happy five!

2 comments:

ASU fan said...

Nate is my son from another mum!

Travis and Marie said...

yay for 5 years! congratulations! you guys are a rockin' cute couple!