Thursday, September 20, 2007

Beatty Palooza

Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how fun and crazy last weekend was. Kirby, my brother in-law (he's the one that was in The RM, singles ward, saints and soldiers, etc) was in town for a concert, so Ryan thought it would be cool to throw a party like in the old days, and make it big like the party in Old-school (minus the alcohol obviously) So we threw a Beatty Palooza.We got Monster drinks to sponsor it, it was in my parents backyard where there's this stage type thing, so he also had some performers, like Maurice, the white rapper, who by the way was so awesome! Kirby came also, which was a huge hit. Then of course the infamous DJ Q was spinning the records. There had to of been at least 200 people there. Before the party however, Nate and I went to Kirby's concert!
So did Loren, Ryan, and Christian
Here are a few of us at the party, with Kirby


Ryan and Kirby



DJ Q and Joe with their monsters.

Loren had a little to much Monster to drink, don't worry Carrie, I stopped him from streaking all the way to the gymnasium.
More pics from the party



Oh my gosh, I love Ty Ford. he cracks me up. Who knew he's like the craziest dancer, I even went to morp with him, and never did I see him move like he does now. haha!


The Samoan girls loved Nate, here he is showin his moves, I was so jealous!




Here is Heidi and I. it was funny because there were a ton of singles at the party, but also all of Ryan's married friends came as well. (Ryan asked all of our husbands to run security haha) The best part was so many people were confused, i would walk by and they would be saying stuff like "I thought that girl got married"
Dougy was there too, he cracks me up. He grabbed the hose from my parents backyard and started dancing like it was nothing. Good thing Linda didn't see, haha
Nate and I with my other sister Marlee's husband
More Kirby!
Nich, Shelby, Aaron, and me.
i love seeing old friends. All in all this party was so fun, I just had to share!






7 comments:

sarahjohn said...

WOW! Very impressive party! I am so sad that I was not able to share in the fun!! Monster too!! John would be jealous, that is what keeps him up when up late studying. You look so good, I can't wait to see you!

Posey Cowart said...

Um.... Where was I? haha! That looked so fun!

dan and ashley said...

ha that is great! i saw ryan's post on myspace for this i should have known it was guna be HUGE! i didn't know my cousin was performing there!! how are you related to this kirby kid?! that's hilarious! and i'm glad you're keeping your blog open to creeps with me! come on.. how they guna find us?? why have we not hung out yet?!

Unknown said...

That looked awesome!! I was about to pee my pants laughing with Nate and the Samoan girls (that reminds me of the good old days, so really you didn't ever have to worry :) His moves seriously crack me up!!

Shums said...

how fun! i miss everyone, and the old days!!

The Mcclellan's said...

Man you guys had so much fun. I cant believe how huge your party was. I love it. I am so jealous. By the way have nate look at my chicago pictures because I think he knows Erin Graff I cant remember her maiden name. Anyways they live in Gilbert too. Next time you have a huge party I want to come. Hope all is well.

Larvin and Ashley said...

That sounds like it was one heck of a party! I haven't seen Kirby forever. How is his family? Tell your parents hello for me.