Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm a week behind

Loren and Carrie
Us and Heather, Langdon couldn't join us! (Don't ask about the hands, I have no clue what I was doing)
My neighbors, Lauren and Jordan

Well, I did have an awesome weekend, but I have yet to post my pics from last weekend, so I will do them first.



We had a date night last week to Gecko Grill. It was so good, Afterwards, we went back to our place to play games! It was cool being able to introduce my neihbors to all my friends. We have such cool neighbors and such cool friends so it was so fun to hang out with all of them at once.

7 comments:

laura said...

How fun! I wish I lived closer. I would come to all the game nights! You guys need to come to Tucson one day. Why do your fingers look so creepy?

Carrie Loren Leah said...

hhaha your hands!!!!!! im laughing so hard!! i think with how much fun you were having you gave the camera a Double Wassup! haha im back in town so lets play!! call me

Sugar Sweet said...

Hey Regan it is Moni I have a blog know.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
How was the "party" on Saturday?
Did Kristen ever make it? I think she had to work. I had to work late, I was so tired that night.
So, I heard there was MIDGITS, or was that your way of trying to get Kristen to come?

Unknown said...

I am SO jelous you ate at the Gecko Grill!! I hope you enjoyed it!! Well it looks like you have meet fun neighbors, so kinda looks like Reese Witherspoon to me!! At first I thought you meet someone famous :) Well I was begining to think you forgot about my blog and then I realized that I haven't blogged in a LONG time!! I hope school and everything is going fabulous!! Have a wonderful monday!! LOVE YA

Larvin and Ashley said...

Your fingers do look creepy. Remember when you had to wear that wrist brace? They were creepy then too. We still crack up when we think of you at the Mac counter reaching for the lip stick between those two people. I miss you!!

emmielou said...

I pretty much eat there once a week, I am obsessed. We need to play before I move. ANd ps your mom cracks me up that she actually calls you to tell you how sick your song is. man I love her