Monday, October 8, 2007

The Gissel Wedding

This weekend was the Jamie and Tessa Gissels wedding, and it was awesome! The Bride and groom looked amazing! Check out that dress!One of the funnest parts was seeing so many friends from the past! You may be wondering where Nate is too, well he had his ten year reunion, so he couldn't make it. In a way, I had my own five year reunion as I ran in to so many old friends! The sad thing is, I think there were more people from high school that I ran into at this wedding than there was at Nate's reunion. Maybe he is being sarcastic, but he told me only 15 or so people out of 90 or so were there.

Me Kristen and Sara. I thought posing like this was hilarious, it took like 5 minutes just to get me to stop laughing hysterically to take the picture.
Mataya and Corrie. Mataya is so beautiful!
Me, Kinz, and Emily. I'm gonna miss Emily so much when she moves to Germany shortly:(
Kinzi and Max with their beautiful baby camera. Only 3lbs 2 oz.


Danceworkes reunited! Me Jenny and Audry. By the way Audrey took about 30% of these pictures for me. Isn't she amazing.


6 comments:

Stacy said...

Loved the comment about Kenzi's camera...that gave me a good chuckle. Lunch was so fun. We have to do that more often.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I miss you too!!! That picture with me and Max and our baby is so funny. That definately will be the only baby were gonna have for a long time! Ha ha, I'm so excited for San Diego! We're gonna have so much fun!

emmielou said...

You are so crazy and I love it! Today was my last day of work so call me and we can play before I move. Especially nights when Nates not around so I'm not the third wheel like I always am when I go places, haha jk but seriously call me k.

Larvin and Ashley said...

Funny story, when I first came to Arizona you had the biggest crush on Kinzi's bro. You need to plan a trip to Utah. You should come around Christmas time. I miss you!!!

audrey said...

Thanks for the shout out- I am quite the photographer if I do say so myself. It was fun to see you!!!

Aunt Tawnya said...

I'll see you in San Diego!! I really want to know is when you are going to take me to Rubios!