Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween night


Hey, If any of you do not have plans for halloween night, come by our place. We are setting up a little hang out area in our front driveway where we will have a fire pitt, order pizza, hang out, and pass out candy to all the trick or treaters. It will just be a fun and mello evening. Let me know if you are interested in joining us! Oh and of coarse Nate and I will be dressing up. Our costumes rock this year. I will post pictures from a party we went to on Friday. I bet you all can't wait. Also, don't feel pressured to dress up, either way is cool!

3 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

How fun....I want to come. But I doubt I will be able to make (see'n how I live all the way out here in CA) Have fun and I can't wait to see pics.

Unknown said...

Sounds good, wish we could be there!! Hope you guys have a very happy halloween, I saw the funniest costumes, I think Jay and I will be next year, Ompalumpa's (the little people on charlie and the chocolate factory) It was AWESOME!! Who do you want to win on the bachlor??

laura said...

I cannot wait to see your costumes! Remember I already guessed what you guys are? I found the perfect wig for you to use but I am sure you will look great. Rock on! Wish I could come!