Friday, May 4, 2007

G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS-

We had so much fun at Jacque's birthday dinner at Bahama Breeze last weekend.
In this pic, it took me forever to get Lorin to keep his eyes open, and this ended up being the best one!

When us girsl wanted to take a picture, Ryan told us we all had fake smiles so he said to start singing Fergie's Glamorous song.

So as Ryan and Lorin were mouthing the words to the song behind the camera while we sang it, I just started cracking up so freakin hard. I could not stop laughing hence the reason for the picture where I look wasted. But the picture cracks me up.

We made the boys sing the song too!


Fun Times!

3 comments:

Carrie Loren Leah said...

regan you were soooo wasted! oh i love it!!

sarahjohn said...

You guys are having way too much fun! I love reading your bog! I miss you guys! And happy birthday to you in a few days!!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had ALOT of fun!! Well I love looking at your blog b/c I feel like I know what you are upto. Well i also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I have been busy with finals and I haven't been the greatest and remembering cards but I know its your b-day tommorrow and I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you!! Hope you guys have a great birthday!! LOVE YA