Sunday, May 13, 2007

Good job boys!

Well today Nate and his brothers decided to play some trampoline basketball (one of their favorite games) and the whole tramp busted!












This is Nate's second offence by the way for breaking trampolines. I was with him at a party once when we were dating when he did it the first time.





















Here is Nate with his brothers. Win and Jared are on the left, the one on the right is Kyle. He got home from his mission a while ago, and as of tonight is staying with us until he finds a place. He is working down here and will be going to ASU. We're excited for him to be close.











This is Nate's adorable mom, she is a very sweet lady!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!! In a way it kinda makes me homesick. O well such is life, it looks like they had a lot of fun playing trampoline basketball, untill they busted it :) Thats SO funny!! Well I am glad you guys went to Thatcher I am sure it was the best Mother's Day present ever, b/c she LOVES when the older kids get to come home.

The Reebs' said...

The rip is hilarious! That's funny how you mentioned the Tramp incident at a party-I was there too, wasn't it at Aarons old house? I remember cause Ryan was doing his ball tricks for the first time ever for me. Oh so talented!