Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mexico Fun!!!!!!



First off, Mexico was so much fun. Thanks so much Loren and Carrie for inviting us, we had a blast!
This was Heather's first time to Mexico, and she loved it! It was funny though because we kept hyping up the resturaunts down there, and of course the first one we go to the waiter was Crazy. He was totally treating us like we were drunk. He would bring out all this stuff we didn't even order and then charge us for it. Haha we couldn't help but laugh. From that point on we would tell our waiters that we weren't drunk so they wouldn't mess with us.
One night we played Bunco and to make it intense we said that the losers have to tickle or massage the winners back for 5 minutes each, but the biggest loser had to do 10 minutes. Also 2nd runner up didn't have to do any minutes. So it came down to Loren and I and we both tied for first. so we had a roll off and I one! Yeah!!!!! Heather got the least points which was perfect for me cause she has the best nails:) By the way Ryan never paid up. I'll have to chat with him!

There were just too many fun stories to write them all, but hopefully the pics say it all!

7 comments:

sarahjohn said...

I don't even want to start, complaining, and wishing we were there, because I would just get to depressed. But I love your slide show, and it looks like so much fun. Next time John and I come down, we will have to plan a trip down to mexico. The beach looks so nice, and you girls look so great!!!

Unknown said...

Regan you took some freakin cute pictures! i cant wait to post your model ones! i love them!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! I can't believe you did a rode trip. Well it looks like it was worth. Loved the pictures!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish Wyatt and I still loved close. I always wanted to go down to Rocky Point but we never got to. We have to all go sometime. Looks like a blast.

Shums said...

Im jealous.

Lisa said...

Hi Regan

laura said...

Now I am really mad I didn't go!