Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tagged, now its your turn

1~ I'm a sucker for dumb reality shows!
2~ I love to travel and really hope to go on a Hawaii Cruise for my graduation. We'll have to see how that goes.
3~ I hate changing diapers. In fact I can count the number I have changed on one hand.
4~ I love love funny movies, and anything with Will Farrel is an instant hit in my eyes.
5~ I love plays, my favorite thing about them is the backdrops and the costumes. I just think its so creative
6~ I do not enjoy road trips, I would rather fly any day (let me re-phrase that, I like roadtrips, but after 8 hours in the car, I get annoyed, uncomfortable, and antsy. I just can't handle it)
7~ I am the relief society chorister in my ward and I am so not a musical person!

Rachel tagged me, so above are seven random facts about me.

3 comments:

Carrie Loren Leah said...

THanks For rephrasing that regan! caused were going to take a road trip and you will LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Good to get to know random things about you. I haven't looked at things for a while b/c Des and TC have been here, we had a great time, and hopefully tonight i will get pictures up. Life is just a little nuts right now so we will have to see.

sarahjohn said...

That is so funny. One time I was the RS choister, and I can so not carry a note. Let alone led other people too!!