Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Thanks everyone for making my birthday awesome!

Well I had a fun Birthday this year! It literally lasted all weekend. It started Friday when my parents took me and Nate out to Claim Jumpers. (Can you belief I had never been there until this year, and now I'm in love!)
Then Saturday night, we celebrated Carrie's birthday since it was on the sixth. We went to her friends house and had a really fun time eating Fajitas for Cinco De Mayo with Sonic. In this picture the W stands for Double Wassup, not Ish don't think so.
I wasn't joking when I said we celebrated a lot for my birthday, cause on Monday we met up with the gang at Bahama Bucks where Ryan managed to make a grand enterance! He walked in and I'm not kidding he smelled so strong and horrible! I can't even describe it. The entire place reaked like rotten fish. He apparently spilled some fly attraction stuff on himself, and didn't think to change before going out.
Here is everyone in a group pic! Thanks everyone for everything! I'm so lucky to have the best friend and family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW!! It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating. I was so happy to see Des, I was trying really hard to see her tummy. She isn't that big yet. I heard about Ryan and was laughing SO hard!! Well wish we could be there to celebrate with ya all.

sarahjohn said...

First of all, you are the best blogger, I love to read your updates. And second, Happy Birthday. It sounds like you did have quite a fun weekend! Mine is next weekend and I hope JOhn and I have as much fun as you guys did.

Carrie Loren Leah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN!!!!!!