Saturday, May 19, 2007

You'll never guess what I've been up to?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!

Well, that is partially true but not completely. Since school has been out I just try to do as little as possible. This is actually my first time even near a computer, because after spending the past 5 months on the computers for hours and hours everyday for school, I've just been very anti-computer. The reason my statement is partially true is because I have been doing an internship at Mountainside Fitness lately, but its so laid back that I really can't complain. I just have to be there a few hours a day, but I come and go at my own time. I really like it. Apart of my internship includes taking classes believe it or not, so hopfully I'll get nice and fit by the end of the summer. Summer school starts in a few weeks, but I'm hoping it won't be too horrible!
Anyways that is the 411 on me!

No comments: