Monday, February 18, 2008

"Regan what have you been doing since 2008?" Well sit back and I'll fill you all in!

I know all of you have been hanging onto the edges of your seats to find out what the heck I have been up to so your wishes have come true, Hope I don't bore you all too much:) Well besides getting my new job, which is still going good, here are a few happenings that I have captured on camera since 2008! (I have a few cool things that I am going to post seperate though because they deserve their own post for being so cool)

Ok so first we have my little hot little lepricon of a husband Nate in his cubical on New years eve day!!! Good work Nate!Then off to our last minute New Years gathering, no offense to anyone that did not get a call, I had lost my phone a few days before and had no numbers, plus I wasn't planning on it till the very last minute. (oh and no we did not have a cool snow machine or even confetti as it may appear that is actually proof of how discusting my house is, cause I think that it is dust, gross huh? Whatever don't judge)


Then off to wrestling season for Nate's little Bros. We had the chance to go to a tournement in Heber as well as the state Championship, No offense to wresling fans, but how do you do it? Unless my brother-in-laws are up, I just get bored out of my mind...hmmm I probably should have kept that to myself. I will admit parts of state were'nt that bad






Raylee keeps getting cuter and cuter, she is laughing all the timeShe still has her serious moments thoughWill and Cathleen out to eat with us in HeberThen I got to hang out with my cute cousin Emily visiting from Germany and posing by the pretty tulips Nate got me when I was sick (thanks hon) , she is the shopper of the planet and got me the cutest Hobo wallet for only $15 I'll take a picture and post it cause it is sooo cute!! (thanks Em)

I got my hairs cut, I love my hair right now, this pic isn't the best but it gives you the idea.

Langdon went to Brazil for 2 or 3 weeks, it fealt like forever though, just ask Heather. We were happy when he finally came home.

Laura and Tylie came for a visit. I love Tylie she really is a crack up!She loves me too, Aunty Regan is her new favorite, sorry Rachel you've got some competition now!
Oh and how could I forget, poor Nate got in another accident and wrecked the civic (yes I still have the same Natural Gas Civic that I had in highschool) we had a rental for a while since my civic was being fixed.
What's that you say?? you didn't hear about Nate's accident? Well maybe you actually did hear about it cause it did make the news, you just didn't know it was my husband who was in it. he ran into a motorcycle cop on his way to work. Thankfully everyone is great and there was no injuries. But here he is in our rental, though it was a grand am, I totally loved that car. It's not that grandma looking, don't you agree?



20 comments:

Unknown said...

it is so good to see what you guys have been up to. Are you still teaching yoga at LA?? I really need to come to your class if you are. We all need to go play sometime too!!

The Gibbens said...

Oh my gosh! I love your hair!!! That cut looks great on you! Sounds like you are happy and doing great- I can only imagine how your sweet man felt hitting a bike cop- that would suck- was it his fault? I didn't catch it on the news... well, probably because it didn't happen in Idaho... oh wait- NOTHING happens in Idaho...

laura said...

Yes! You finally did a new post! I didn't know Nate got in another accident. We had a grand am for a while and I hated it. I felt like such an old lady. Good thing he is okay (again). Keep up the posts!

Unknown said...

Finally a post!! Thanks for posting pic's of the fam, its always fun to see them. And yes wrestling is boring for the most part, unless my brothers are wrestling, bring a good book or something to do, b/c if not you'll go coo-coo!! And I love your short hair, shocking that you cut it but I really do love it!! It looks so cute!!

emmielou said...

Regan, I finally get to see the hair down and not in a pony you slacker. jk I love it, makes your hair look thicker too. Your hott, probably cuz your related to me. haaa breakfast was lots of fun, thanks for calling me. I miss the old days drivin in your car listening to Madonna. oh ya Madonna! I am glad you enjoyed the new wallet, and that you finally put a new post up.

Sabrina said...

Hey Girl!! I'm writing you in your comments just like you said. Blah, Blah, Blah!

Jake and Lynn said...

Okay first things first! Thanks for updating It is great to see what you're up to. 2nd, your hair is so freaking cute....why do you tempt me to cut my hair (I have an app. next week and I'm trying to be strong and let it grow out) 3rd, I can't beleive Nate ran into a cop that is so classic I'm glad that everyone is okay, 4th, I want to see this cute hobo wallet. 5th, keep posting I miss you!

rachel lee said...

Thats MY niece! She showed me downward dog that you taught her. And she showed me "diamonds."

Larvin and Ashley said...

Cute Hair!!!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I'm so mad at you! Your hair looks so freakin cute, and when I saw you on Monday you had it hidden in a hat! I love it! It was so good to see you and go to breakfast on Monday! I miss you so much! I wish we lived closer so we could play every day! Love you!

Mary Ann said...

glad to hear from you! it is fun to see what you have been up to! emily was my hair dresser.. she is so good.. did she do your hair? it looks great!!

Stacy said...

Holy cow Regan I totally remember that car accident on the news. I can't believe it was Nate!! I love your new hair cut. I want to do something similar to it but I thought I would wait and see how much hair I have after having the baby!!!

ASU fan said...

It's about time you blogged. And I am so glad you got a new song on your blog. You are very cute.

Richae said...

Hey Regan! I was looking at Ashley's blog awhile ago and I saw you on there so I checked out your blog. While looking I saw my neighbor Jay Wakild! You might have heard that Camille and Jay are my neighors. It doesn't surprise me that Camille and Nate are siblings. She is so cute and funny and I remember Nate being hilarious. I always wished we would have stayed it touch. I had so much fun that time I came to AZ. I just started a blog, it doesn't have cool music on it but it's M-R-Dommerfamily.blogspot
Take care - Richae

Shums said...

i agree, we need to play... immediately!

The Mcclellan's said...

Its so good to hear from you. I was wondering if you feel off the face of the earth. So how are things? Sounds like your crazy busy. I love the hair, its so cute. I cant believe Nate got into another wreck, I cant imgaine what that did to your car insurance. Sorry. Well keep in touch.

Chance and Sarah said...

Girls night out coming up soon. I'm trying to get something together that would be fun. Let me know what your schedule is like.

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

When did you cut your hair? It looks great on you. Well lets catch up soon. Call me! Game night???

dan and ashley said...

cute hair! that little rag muffin in the picture with dan is jerah's little boy- Riggs he's 2 then she has her baby girl! can you believe that?! we're the minority without children regan.. when we doin dinner??

Chance and Sarah said...

We are getting together this Friday night 6:30 at the Cheese Cake Factory by Chandler mall. I know it's soon, but I talked to Nina and she was supposed to move to Cali for modeling sometime soon, but now her agency has changed plans and she moves to Miami on Tuesday. Let me know if you are able to make it, I'm going to try and make reservations.