Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

I'm so excited, This is the first time this year that I am not posting something a month later than it happened. I am happy to say that it is Easter today, and I am actually posting about Easter!
So first off Nate's family came into town. We had a lot of good food fun and games. the tacos were so good Des and TC, Thanks. Also we had a crepes buffet, it was so good.
My mom's uncle, Lud from Missouri came into town and we took him to the Easter Pageant. He loved it! Carrie and Loren did so good as they always do. Lud was so impressed, he filled out a form in the visitor's center for the missionaries to bring him a BoM.
He is so cute, if you don't know, he is the ONLY blood relative (besides her kids) that she has ever met. Since she was adopted, she never met her biological mother, as her parents died before she was ever able to find them. She did however, find her mom's brother (who had no clue that my mom was even born) 2 years ago my mom went and met him for the first time. Last year he cam to AZ to meet her family, and now he has made it an annual trip. It has been really neat.

On Saturday, while the boys went paint balling, and Des had to work, Kathleen (Nate's mom) and I took Raylee shopping. She is a really good shopper. And loved checking herself out in the mirror.

My mom threw an Easter dinner, It was great! She asked me to make these little cakes in the shape of eggs. The green grass is coconut. It was fun, but you would totally think that a 5 year old decorated them, but no it was me (des and ma-kat did help though, thanks)

Happy Easter

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!! It looks like you guys had alot of fun!!

Shums said...

your little cakes look great! i hope you hid pieces of cereal in the batter, like when we had to make cupcakes for the entire gilbert football team.

Stacy said...

Wow I never knew allt hat about your mother. How amazing!!! It sounds like you had a great easter. Those eggs you guys decorated look so cute.

Mike and Alecia said...

Hey I'm glad you found my blog. It's funny Mike and I were just talking this weekend how we should hang out with you and Carrie again because it was so much fun!!

ASU fan said...

That is such a cute picture of Lud with Carrie and Loren. You will have to give me one. Your cakes are very cute!

emmielou said...

I am so proud of you for the punctual post. =) How fun for your mom, he looks like such a cute guy. That was him right with Loren and Carrie? Cute cupcakes by the way.

Posey Cowart said...

love the eggs!! I could NEVER pull those off!

Laura said...

Hey, Easter weekend was so busy. I seriously didn't have a minute to spare! Sorry I didn't call you. Those cupcakes look so yummy!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Mmmmm, those cupcakes look delicious! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I just got my flight to come home. We'll be there April 22nd. We've gotta plan some fun stuff to do! Well, miss you! Hope you guys are doin good!

Larvin and Ashley said...

Well bad news,we aren't coming to Arizona for a car after all. We found one here in Utah. My mom gets cheap rooms in Vegas. We should try and meet up one weekend and party. I miss you! Tell your mom and dad hello for me.

Mary Ann said...

looks like fun! reagan is so cute! those little cakes turned out so cute!

The Mcclellan's said...

You guys are so cute. It sounds like you had a ton of fun. When are you coming out to the nice beach. We miss you guys.

FISH FAMILY said...

nice shirt Nate GO Wildcats.

CDR said...

No problem at all, my pleasure. Let me know how ever and whenever I can help. Any questions you or your family has, I am here. I will e-mail her. Glad to help. I know this can be a tough time with alot of questions. She will need the support of her family for sure. She is lucky to have such an awesome sister.
Chari

Brittney said...

Hey Regan I am making my blog private so if you would like an invite i need your email. you can just email me at brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com
I hope to hear from ya.

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Girlfriend,Where have you been? I have missed you. Hope you guys are going well.

Shums said...

hey regan, my sister is opening a new dance studio. they are looking for hip-hop teachers, you came to mind because you are a really good at dancing! i don't know if you are already super busy or what, but she mentioned yoga or pilates classes too. if you don't want to teach you should come take the adult jazz class with us, it's fun! let me know if you're interested! (sorry to contact you through blog, i don't know your email)

Aunt Tawnya said...

Regan,
If you want to come to our Spring Boutique this weekend, call me and I will give you all the info. It is Sat evening.
Love you,
Aunt Tawnya

Taya said...

I want an update of me you and your lazy eye ASAP!!

Laura said...

Please! Write a new post!!!