Wednesday, December 3, 2008

By the way...

In the midst of my blog neglect I have neglected to make a little blog announcement. I kind of feel like its not a surprise anymore, but...

Nate and I are having a BABY!!!!

I am 18 weeks today, and for those of you that hate when people go by weeks like I used to, I will translate. I am 4ish months and almost half way!!!!

We find out Monday (If the baby cooperates) whether it is a boy or a girl. Any guesses? Whoever guesses correctly gets to babysit!!!! haha

The baby is due May 6th (the day before my birthday) If you realized how much I covet my birthmonth, you would understand what a compromise this is going to be for me. But I guess this is just the beginning of the MANY sacrifices that come along with being a parent. My family thinks this is hilarious.

Anyways, we are really excited!

16 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

yay, congrats girl:)

Kimberly said...

YAY!! Congrats girlie.. its about time!! You are due 4 days before me.. how fun! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! You finally posted, I was begining to think that you were trying to keep it a secret. So belly shots, are you showing, come on I had to do it, so do you!! I think you are having a boy!!

laura said...

Finally! Welcome back to the blog world. I think it's a boy but I will babysit no matter what! I can't believe you are already half way. Your supposed to wait for me :) jk

laura said...

Finally! Welcome back to the blog world. I think it's a boy but I will babysit no matter what! I can't believe you are already half way. Your supposed to wait for me :) jk

laura said...

I don't know why that just posted twice but now you have 3 comments from me :)

dan and ashley said...

FINALLY!!!!! yea~ SO excited! maybe you'll have an exciting everest shower too....

Brittney said...

Wow congrats!!! It is so fun being a mom! How have you been feeling? I cant believe you havent posted till now! Big news:)

Blended Chaos said...

so remember the theory that you told me determines the sex of the baby? :) we will just see what kind of man Nate is...

Alison said...

CONTRATS! That is so exciting! I will baby sit for you all the time - just come on down to Huntington!!! MISS YOU

Jake and Lynn said...

Seriously I can't wait for you to find out!!! By the way, I'm so happy you announced it already! I've been waiting forever! How are you feeling. I want to see some belly pics!

ASU fan said...

I think its a girl! What do I win? Congratulations!

ASU fan said...

I hope its a girl.

Britney Walker said...

Hey! This is Nate's cousin's (Rhett) wife. So did you find out what you guys are having??? We are SOOO excited for you guys. I am sending out Christmas cards and would love to send you one, but I need your address. you can send it to princessw77@yahoo.com. Love the blog!

Leah said...

K, I know you were supposed to find out what you were having yesterday.... so what's the verdict!! I am excited for you guys.

JR and Steph said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! I will seriously babysit for you guys anytime JR and I are up in Phoenix.