Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate

In August was Nate's birthday.
If it weren't for pictures I wouldn't remember what we did. ( I know horible, right?)
Winston went shopping for presents with me, While shopping around we tried on some hats. We ended up getting dad some books, cause unlike me, my husband is a book worm.

On Nate's birthday we went to dinner at Macayo's, We love that place





We went with our friends Shane and Lauren. We love them, they are so fun.




Shane is one of Ryan's childhood friends. We have known him and his family since we were babies.





Ryan and his date.


Happy Birthday honey!!!
(Sorry this is the best pic I have, Nate HATES taking pictures)



3 comments:

Laura said...

You are so late on the birthday post! Haha! Ryan cracks me up!

Larvin and Ashley said...

I cannot believe how much he looks like you! I can't wait to meet him!

ASU fan said...

So how old or young is Nate? He looks like a baby!