Sunday, December 13, 2009

October 09

This October was so fun, especially because we went to California and had so much fun visiting friends and family.
We first stayed the night with Mindy and Josh and their two kids, Case and Cameron. They are the cutest kids.


They loved playing with WinstonOur next stop was to Valencia to see my sister Trisha and family. Winston got to meet his cousins for the first time. Here he is with Gwen.She's like twice his size:) I love itWinston had fun with all his cousins Gwen, Sadie and MAx One of the main reasons we went this weekend was to go to the BYU vs. San Diego game. On our way to San Diego we stopped in New Port Beach and ate at one of the best breakfast places Plums


Does it get any better than that?
We stopped and took some pics at the beach, unfortunately it was pretty over cast out but Winston loved the beach!



He was all smiles

Then We celebrated one of Winston's best friend Brielle's birthday. She turned 1

The decorations and cupcakes were so dang cute



The Birthday girl with daddy


Winston with LEah


Winston was so happy there. He is just the happiest boy I know for real!




Happy kids



Riding horses

4 comments:

ASU fan said...

Cute pictures!

Alison said...

so fun! Wish we could have made the list of visits!

Jake and Lynn said...

I almost got so mad reading this and thinking that you never called me when you were out in CA, and then I got to the part about the BYU game. That was such a fun day. Miss you...and I think I might possibly be coming down in a few weeks. Wanna hang out?

Alli grins said...

Wow, you've been busy! I can't believe how big Winston is getting. It looks like you are enjoying being a Mama!

I had to laugh a little when I saw Nate's gun site injury, because last year my brother-in-law got a black eye doing the same thing. Run Bambi, run!

How in the world did you get the permanent marker off the cabinets? Magic Eraser? I'm sure that made your heart race! Kids are so quick and sneaky, aren't they? I hope you are doing well! I sure miss you:-)