Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grandmas! Gotta Love 'Em

So a few months ago, my mom was watching winston and for the first time she had to transport him back to my house with out me. So over the phone I talked her through properly installing the car seat. She must have forgot that there was something else to buckle, cause when she arrived to my house and I opened the door, This is what I found.
Thank goodness he was safe and nothing happened, or this story would not be funny at all, but Oh my Gosh, when I opened the door and saw that he turned around and was just standing there with the biggest grin on his face, I just died laughing. My mom fealt so bad, but it was all good, he made it home in one piece.


Oh buddy, you are a crack up!
Love you Grandma!!!!



6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh Regan that is hilarous!

laura said...

Haha! I was on the phone with you when that happened! That still makes me laugh!

Travis and Marie said...

That is so funny! I love it...I love you, and your Winston and your mom! :)

ASU fan said...

Grandmas arent perfect and this shows they don't know it all!

Larvin and Ashley said...

Just wait until they can unbuckle the seat belt. I miss your mom! It has been seriously years since I saw her.

Leah said...

Haha, that's hilarious! He looks like he had the best ride ever! He's so cute and getting so big, and looks just like you! Love it!

PS. I've buckled my babies in the car seat before and then forgot to buckle the actual seat to the car... ooops!