Sunday, November 14, 2010

HB trip

Stacia came home for the summer and we had so much fun. One weekend, Nate was so nice to stay home with Winston and let me and Stacia go out to California to go visit my brother Ryan who was staying the summer at his friends beach house in Huntington Beach. It was a very quick trip, but in our short time there, we had so much fun and have so many funny stories just from a one and a half day trip. This was the Beautiful house we stayed in. It was so much fun to be back in HB. Its been so long since I was back there, but I loved it. My favorite thing was riding a beach cruiser around and going to take yoga classes at the Main street Yoga Works.

Check out this Kitchen. This house was so nice.


We went out for Ryans birthday!




You can't go to HB and not go to the sugar shack. Its a must do.






Wud up


3 comments:

Shums said...

mmmmmm, sugar shack.
I hate camping too. Sam is always trying to get me to go... what's the freakin point? Miss you guys!

ASU fan said...

Cute picture of you and Stacia! I hate camping too! Babies like hotels and so do mom's.

Alison said...

You guys are so cute. You know you can always stop by and say hi when you are in hb...!