Wednesday, January 5, 2011

August/Septmber Happenings

August was hot and fun!!
Nate celebrated another birthday! We had a hot date to the Keg Steakhouse, yum:)

We also had some friends over for some pies (Nates request)
Winston is constantly cracking us up. He is such a cutie pie! BAth time is his absolute favorite time! He plays and splashes

We took Winston and JAce to their first baseball game
I got to meet up with Hiedi
and I discovered Winston's love for Jamba. Does he realize that while I was prego I drank Jamba like everyday?
My skinny little monster cant keep his pants up. They just fall right to his ankles all day. One day I looked over and he took his shorts and put them on his head. Oh my gosh, I was cracking up.



Uncle Ryan with his future nieces (haha fingers crossed)
Q

HAppy Birthday Heather

3 comments:

ASU fan said...

Now catch up to Christmas. Happy late Birthday Nate!

rachel lee said...

What the future nieces comment?! BAH! You crack me up...

rachel lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.