Friday, April 6, 2007

Date night

Carey, Heather, Langdon, Lorin

(The black shirt club) This is Jacquie's sisters (Kinzi and Debbie) with their men


So I finally found my camera charger as well as the comupter connection. We just moved a little over a month ago into our new place, and these things were MIA, so now that I found them, I can finally add more recent photo's. As well as take some new ones. These pictures are from a date night where we went in a stretch hummer with our friends. I'm mad cause I didn't think to take a pic from the outside. Oh well.

3 comments:

sarahjohn said...

What up Regan!? This is Sarah AND John. (John Is commenting!) I just saw the truck pics. That sucks and I hope that Nate is alright. We love looking at all the fun dates that you guys do and really miss you guys. Next time we come out, there will be more hanging out involved.

Carrie Loren Leah said...

I like how loren and nate look like conjoined twins!! :)

Unknown said...

Well i am glad you finally got to ride in a steched limo-since that was the original plan when he was aking you to get married :)