Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

Hello!
Well we had a good Easter. We went to the Pageant this weekend and really enjoyed it. Lorin and Carrie did so good!

Here is Nate with his family at the pageant. It's a bad picture cause it was so dark. Sorry!


Here is Nate and I with Carrie and Lorin all dressed up for the pageant.


Then today we went to church had a good time. I got called to be the Relief Society Chorister! Yeah! No Nursery for me ha ha. Then, we went to my mom's best friend Madelines house for Easter. Madeline is a gourmet cook and it was amazing.


These were little chocolate cakes decorated as Easter eggs. It was so cute!

Anyways! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

sarahjohn said...

wow! It looks like you had a great easter! Those are really cute chocolate eggs! I am so jealous that you saw the easter pageant, I wish i were there to see it!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Looks fun-I love the Easter pagent pictures, was my mom falling asleep again :) The eggs look great!! You will have to tell me how to make them!!