Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't ever tag me again - j/k

Ok I got tagged like 20 times what the heck! I wasn't going to do it, cause I'm the boringest, but it looks like a bunch of you want to be bored! Ok here goes....



4 Jobs I have had:
Yoga and Pilates teacher - at almost every gym you can think of.
Worked at Quiksilver headquarters dealing with the crazy customers as well as some crazy co-workers. (Lauren if your reading this, you know what I'm talking about. haha!)
Waitress and hostess at a few different places. (I was the crappy waitress that got the orders wrong haha it totally was not my thing)

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
Zoolander
Mean Girls
Old School
The Elf

4 Places I have lived:
Gilbert, AZ
Huntington Beach, CA

4 TV shows I enjoy: (oh gosh only 4)
Desperate Housewives
So you think you can dance
Lost
The Office

4 Places I have been:
France - honey moon
Mexico
Italy
Great Brittain

4 Favorite foods: (only 4 again...this will be tough)
guacamole - anything with guacamole is the best!
Rubio's shrimp taco's, and Wahoo's fish tacos
A good mango that is perfectly juicy and not the stringy kind.
king crab

4 Websites I visit:
Yahoo!
ASU Blackboard site
Blogspot
and more blogspot

My Guilty Pleasure-
DESSERTS:) on the top of my list is Bahama Bucks, Frescas Bingsoo (If none of you have ever been here, you must go cause it's the BEST), and I'm a sucker for DQ. If I was still in CA it would be G.A.Y. Lynn you have to go there it is really good.
Shopping when I have the $
Blogging
Reality TV aka the Hills, Bachelor - I know it's embarrasing

Who I Tag... Heather and Carrie

3 comments:

dan and ashley said...

ya i work out there but can never do classes cuz my work schedules so funky! what do you teach?

Jake and Lynn said...

see that wasn't so bad...I was thoroughly entertained the whole time...not boring at all.

Anonymous said...

Zoolander!(like my all time fav movie). The more you watch it the funnier it gets!