Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ryan's Birthday gathering

We had so much fun hanging out with good friends on Ryan's birthday! Nate wanted to make sure that Ryan felt like a king on his big day, so he even fed him
It was so awesome to hang out with Ty and Jeremy, we were all rolling on the floor at how funny these guys are!
When Lisa and John came, we played a joke on them and acted like they were the only one's that showed up, it was funny, but you really just had to be there!
Thanks ryan for making us pick you up. that was really fun!

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!








3 comments:

laura said...

Looks like Ryan had a fun birthday! Nate is so nice to feed him. Does he feed you on your birthday?

Unknown said...

Hey I didn't call you back /c that was it I was done, I am making a list of people that have called me to say they aren't coming, there has so far only been one person call to say no, but I guess about 4 people told Des that they couldn't make it, so lets just minus at lest 5 of the 70 people!! As of right now, I will keep you posted when I find out more!!

dan and ashley said...

wow jeremy and ty haven't seen them in forever! did i hear you teach at LA fitness on greenfield???
ashley