Tuesday, August 7, 2007

California Here I come!

So I am leaving tomorrow to finally go back and visit all my friends in CA. I decided to post a few pics of some of our fond memories with our HB friends. First I should let you know that all of their babies (well probably kids now) LOVE aunty Regan. Can't you tell?
Here is a bunch of my girlfriends from church! They are still some of my closest friends!
Here's the boys. They loved eachother!
These are my two buddies, Case and Sean, I can't wait to see them all grown up, again can't you tell how much they love me!

Here is Nate and I's old sundayschool class, they were so much fun I can't wait to see them!
And here are a few of my friends that I worked with. We all had so much fun together!

Well I'll post many pics when I get home.
See ya!





5 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi Reagan and Nate! This is Kelly- Neil's old gorlfriend! I found you two on here and I just wanted to say hi. It's always fun to find someone you haven't seen in a long time!

The Mcclellan's said...

Regan I love the pictures. We are loving having you here in California.

Pickett Family said...

Regan are you home?? i miss you!

Pickett Family said...

Hey regan i just realized im on my moms computer and so the comments come up under her name!! So this is carrie and im the one who misses you!! haah call me!

laura said...

You need to throw in the camera at least by the time you have kids. Sorry we are not twins anymore. Why do you make every baby cry?!