Monday, August 20, 2007

My home away from home


So Schools back up, and I already am counting down the days. In fact I think I'm gonna get one of those counters for my blog. I really like school, but I just cannot wait to finally graduate this December. Until then though, this is my home away from home. I practically live here, so I thought I would show you a picture of where I hang out every day. The picture you see is the business school. This is where most of my classes have been throughout my college career. When it's not too hot I like to sit and study by those fountains, that is when the smokers are not going to town.

10 comments:

sarahjohn said...

Good ol ASU! I can't believe you will be done December, I am so excited for you! Hey I am coming in October to AZ!!!

Alison said...

Good luck Regan. I am excited for you to graduate. You will be so excited. I like your little home.

Kristen said...

Almost done...you can do it! I don't miss that stinky place one little bit!

Jake and Lynn said...

Regan..you're almost done!!! I promise you'll make it, even though it seems forever away!!! Oh and Kristen was talking about a picture spot in my house to take pictures of my growing belly, so if you want "in on that" you'll have to get pregers.

laura said...

I do not miss walking around campus in the blazing hot sun but it will be well worth it when you are finished! At least your mom is happy you are at ASU!

audrey said...

Regan. So I totally remember that after school program we volunteered at. you were a sport to come with me and the more I think about it the more shifty the whole thing was.. it really was. looks like you are doing well. Keep in touch!

laura said...

Crap! I just realized I need to call you back about you getting my mail?! Weird. I think it is too late to call but I was going to see what you are doing next Wednesday? I might be able to go to lunch.

Travis and Marie said...

Regan...hang in there....you're so close...this is when even going to class is a huge assignment...because you never feel like going....you can do it!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Regan! I'm so proud of you! I can't believe your almost done. Maybe you'll get to visit me more when your done. Hey my parents got you tickets to the San Diego game. Are you still gonna be able to come? Let me know. Well, hope your doin good, I miss you!

slades said...

Regan, Go Go Go !!!!!!!!!!!you are almost done. Just think how great it will feel to be finished....then you can breath.