Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally

I have become a blog neglector. I just am so crazy busy lately with this last month of school! I seriously can't handle the excitement I feel when I think that it is almost over! Plus, I keep forgetting my camera everywhere I go. I bet if I had a really nice and new camera I would never forget it. (If any of you speak to my husband, tell him I said this) Well, here are some of the things I have been up to, that I actually captured on film.
This is baby Raylee! I swear she is the strongest little girl ever. Her first week of life she could hold up her head, roll over, and smile. Are you kidding me? She is Super baby, love her!
Both sets of grandparents on Nate's side came to town and stayed with us over two different weekends. I only remembered to take pics of Grandma and Grandpa Wright. They took us to my favorite restaurant ever... Kona grill. (and yes there is going to be one soon right by me I can't wait)
Then our brother in-law Jay stopped by from Oklahoma. He flew himself here, well actually the guy he's training flew him here! (He is in the air force)
And Rachel came in town too. She is in town again this weekend. I really hope I get to see her!
It was so good to see you Rach! I miss you though, please move back to AZ someday!

3 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

I miss you!!! I know I still need to get you who you and Nate drew for Christmas.

Mary Ann said...

The wrights said they had a fun thanksgiving! Your parents are so nice to have everyone over! Cute pictures! Railey is adorable!

Unknown said...

OK I love when you posted things about family b/c its the only time I see it!! Raylee looks SO much like Des but with big eyes, and who's that hot guys in a flight suit :) Anyways it was great to chat with you the other day, love checking in on the blog it makes me feel like we keep in touch better!! Good luck with finals!! And I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!