Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007

Sorry for taking so long to post this, there is still some Halloween pics that I want to share too, I just don't have the time right now. This weekend I have been really sick too, so sorry for the wait!
Well we were Wayne and Garth for Halloween this year. Here is a picture of the real Wayne and Garth.
And here is a picture of us! I put a few pictures of us in the same pose, cause we kept trying to get the actual look of them. It's not perfect, but oh well. The funny thing is that people kept telling me "I don't want to offend you, but you seriously make the best Garth". I was not surprised by that at all, because I have known that since I was a little kid. I had scraggly Blonde hair and thin lips, so people have told me that forever! Even today, when I wake up with serious bed head, Nate will call me Garth. I guess this was a costume I was meant to wear!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME!! I was laughing so hard when I saw that, you guys make the best Wayne and Garth!! And Regan yes you made the best Garth that is so hillarious!! Good job on the costumes guys!!

Carrie Loren Leah said...

the glasses are what did it for me!! that was so good!

rachel lee said...

Oh my gosh I didn't recognize you! You win the prize for best Halloween costume ever...

emmielou said...

That is the best thing ever. I love ugly costumes it's the only way to go for halloween. I hate all the skankified costumes out there. Come on it's one day a year you can make yourself absolutely hideous and no one cares. Glad we got to do lunch the other day. I'll miss ya and when Jon and I get back in the states we all need to play. Love ya cuz

laura said...

That is so funny! I showed Dallas and he cracked up! Way to go Garth!!

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! You two look so good!! When are we playing at the GYM??

Mary Ann said...

Those are the COOLEST costumes!! You guys look great! :)

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You guys are hilarious! I love it!
Have you guys decided if your gonna go to the San Diego game? Hopefully, it will be fun! Well we miss you!

LiNdSaYrOhDe said...

You guys are the best you crack me up!!! How have you guys been?

JR and Steph said...

Hey you costumes are so funny!! JR is gonna laugh so hard when he see's your pics. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I just started the blog thing so I'm still figuring it all out.

Annie said...

Regan! We found you through Alison & Ryan's blog - I laughed out loud when I saw the Halloween pics! You two are awesome. We miss you guys.

Annie & Jordan
howefamilyblog.blogspot.com